Who we are
Our website address is https://www.atulsia.com.
By accessing this website or copying or downloading materials from the site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Atulsia’s website may be used by the visitors for the purpose of information only. Information means all information on this website including projects or product descriptions, proprietary information of Atulsia, its clients, and other technical or marketing materials pertaining to Atulsia and its technologies, solutions, and services.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Atulsia’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may NOT:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Atulsia’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Atulsia at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
This is to inform and clarify that individuals (including but not limited to employees of Atulsia and referred to as “Individuals” hereafter) may contribute articles and opinions on this Website entirely at the sole discretion of Atulsia, in the form of “blogs”, as such term is generally understood.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity, and may not represent official positions of Atulsia in any manner. Atulsia retains all copyright to these blogs.
You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, You expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten Atulsia or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of Atulsia or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of Atulsia, or that is otherwise detrimental to Atulsia.
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, You shall not post any material for which You do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing) of any other party including Atulsia.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this Website, or prevent or restrict others from using this Website.
- You acknowledge that Atulsia may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that You contribute. Atulsia may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.
Information is given on this website, the layout of the contents including the copyrights and other Intellectual Property Rights is owned by and proprietary to Atulsia and is reserved and vest solely with Atulsia.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement, Atulsia will grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access this site and the materials thereon. Unless expressively stated otherwise by Atulsia, all feedback, information, or materials submitted to Atulsia through this website shall be considered non-confidential and the property of Atulsia.
Atulsia shall be free to use, copy or distribute such feedback, information or materials on an unrestricted basis without accounting to the person who has submitted
The materials on Atulsia’s website are provided “as is”. Atulsia makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Atulsia does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Atulsia or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Atulsia’s Internet site, even if Atulsia or an Atulsia authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Atulsia’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Atulsia does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Atulsia may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Atulsia does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Atulsia has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Atulsia of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Atulsia logo, products, and service marks referred to on the site are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Atulsia. All other brands and product/service names referred to on the website are trademarks of their respective owners.
Atulsia Web Site is controlled, operated, and administered by Atulsia from its offices within India. Atulsia makes no representation that Materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use at any other location(s) outside India. Any access to this Website from territories where its contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Website or export the Materials in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations. If You access this Website from a location outside India, You are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
Choice of Law
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long do we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.